Archive of WODs

2007-12-27

Bodyweight Workout

I'm now in Penang, Malaysia at the Shangri-la hotel. My workouts are therefore limited to the facilities of the hotel. My brother decided to give 'crossfit' a try, so I took him through the warmup and the same workout as me (well close, I changed the pushups to knee pushups and removed reps as needed--plus the knees to elbows were from the ground). My brother bitched and wined throughout the entire workout, and then 'packed a sad' in the corner while I did my WOD.... quite funny actually

WOD for 2007-12-27
Warmup x 2
Samson Stretch
Overhead squats
Superman Stretch
Pullups
Dynamic Stretches

WOD
10 Knees to Elbows
20 Pushups
30 Squats

3 Rounds

time: 3min 24sec

Followed up the workout with dumbbell cleans... nothing too heavy--just range of motion

CrossFit WODs

All you need to know.