Archive of WODs

2007-12-28

Old School Arny WOD

After basking in the sun for the day and enjoying 'Tennessee Ice Teas' (Long Island Ice Teas with Jack Daniels instead of Gin) it became increasingly harder to crank off a crossfit wod. Today, I went back to my old workouts that I could do even under the influence of a horse tranquilizer.

WOD for 2007-12-28
Warmup x 2
Samson Stretch
Overhead Squats
Pullups
Back Stretch (And machine)
Situps

WOD
DB Shoulder Press (20-30-40) 5x5@66lb
Trunk Raises/Laterals
DB Bench Press
(20-30-40) 5x5@66lb
Cable Crossovers
Pushups
Triceps Pressdown

One Legged Squats 5x5 each side (Spotted)


By the time the workout was done I was feeling really spent except my legs so I broke out into supersetting one legged squats, and WOW, what a workout. I don't know if it's the nerve damage I suffered in the summer of my general instability, but one legged squats own me badly. The next morning I could feel the squats at tennis.

CrossFit WODs

All you need to know.